> Home > Residents > Community Resources > Community Resource Directory > Adult & Senior Services > Highlands Senior Center
Highlands Senior Center
|Hours:||Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
|Location:||3245 Bowers Road Clearlake CA 95422
|Mailing:||P.O.Box 180 Clearlake Ca 95422
The Highlands Senior Center is a multipurpose center that operates many programs to serve seniors (60+) in the community.
The following programs are available:
- Nutritious meals are served daily in our dining room
- Meals-on-Wheels to the homebound seniors
- Information & Assistance regarding senior needs
- In-Home Registry for those needing in-home care
- Money Management (assist persons in paying bills and balancing checkbooks)
- HICAP Health Insurance Counseling
- AARP 55 Alive Driving Program
- HRA Homeowner and Renter Assistance
- Equipment Loan Program
- Exercise program/Tai Chi/Walking
- Watercolor painting group
- Free Health Screening
- Guest speakers: Low Vision, Nutrition, Hearing, Etc.
- Walking Group
- Craft and Quilting Group
We provide volunteer work opportunities to a wide variety of programs.
For more information contact: Outreach & Service Coordinator - Linda Blackstone Program Coordinator