- Water Connection Permit - Checklist
- Sewer Connection Permit - Checklist
- Mainline Extension Procedures
- Capacity Analysis/Hydraulic Model Policy
- Capacity Mitigation Restoration / Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Application to Discharge Groundwater from Petroleum Fuel Pollution Rates and Fees
The Design and Construction Standards and amendments provided herein are applicable for the following wastewater service areas including Clearlake, Lower Lake, Middletown, Kelseyville, Nice, Lucerne, Upper Lake, Paradise Valley, Kono Tayee, N. Lakeport, Finley / Lands End, Corinthian Bay, and S. Lakeport.
DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION STANDARDS -LAKE COUNTY SANITATION DISTRICT
The Design and Construction Standards and amendments provided herein are applicable for the following water service areas including Spring Valley, Finley, Bonanza Spring, Kono Tayee, Paradise Valley, Starview, Soda Bay, N. Lakeport, Mt. Hannah.
WATER SYSTEM DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION STANDARDS
The Design and Construction Standards for Kelseyville Water Distribution Systems are provided below:
DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION STANDARDS - KELSEYVILLE WATER
These standards are listed for Kelseyville Water Works District No. 3.
KELSEYVILLE SANITATION DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION STANDARDS