The Special Districts Administration is the water and wastewater agency of the County of Lake. Special Districts oversees the operation of ten water systems and four wastewater systems serving over 40,000 people in twenty-one communities.
• Provision of high quality customer service.
• Protection of the environment.
• Support for local economic development with community infrastructure.
• Providing safe, dependable drinking water to all of our customers in each of our water districts.
• Maintain the safe collection, transfer & treatment of waste water throughout our sewer districts.
• Promoting awareness, protection and conservation of our natural resources & environment.
Special Districts achieves this mission with an integrated approach to resource management that recognizes the critical importance of the local water cycle:
In addition to our primary water and wastewater system management, Special Districts also administers fifteen street lighting districts and other multiple community services countywide.