Lower Lake Schoolhouse Museum

The Schoolhouse Museum, built in 1877 and restored and opened as a museum in 1993, hosts an interesting collection of local pioneer artifacts. The museum also a collection of Native American artifacts and a rock and mineral display. A restored schoolroom and Victorian Parlor add to the charm and authenticity. Cultural events and art shows take place in the Weaver Auditorium on the second floor.

Holiday Closures

New Year's Day, Easter, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve Day and Christmas Day.

LLmuseum