GIS / Mapping
New Maps for iOSThis new parcel lookup/viewer application will work on desktop as well as most mobile devices, including iOS. It runs in your browser, no Flash required. Check out Maps for iOS.
Please keep in mind that this is a brand new application – both to Lake County and to the developer, ESRI. It is a work-in-progress. Currently, custom options are very limited, but as ESRI makes improvements on their end, we will update the application on ours.
- Click the “APN” tool at the top to search for an 8-digit parcel number
- Tap on any parcel to identify it
- “Print” tool creates a PDF that you can open in a new browser window.
- Zoning Ordinance link added to Zoning layer July 3, 2014
- Parcel Labels layer added April 29, 2013. v3.1
- Enhanced "search" & parcel selection tools added april 4, 2013. See Viewer Help for instructions. v3.1
- Enhanced "Draw & Measure" tool added April 1, 2013. Save, send and load graphics as a text file. v3.1
- Bookmark tool added April 1, 2013 v3.1
- Viewer updated to version 3.1 March 11, 2013
FTPFor FTP access to download GIS data, send email to Lon.Sharp@lakecountyca.gov.
Google EarthKML/KMZ files which can be imported into Google Earth are available for download from the FTP site.
Any comments can be sent to Lon.Sharp@lakecountyca.gov or firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember, if we do not hear from you – the user – then we cannot make the site work the way you want it to. Also remember that there are limitations to the software; not every change request we receive can be incorporated into the site.