Getting Married?

Do you have a friend or family member whom you would like to have perform your marriage ceremony? If so, we may be able to assist you. The County Clerk may, at her discretion appoint Deputy Marriage Commissioners to perform civil marriage ceremonies.

Find out more about our Deputy Commissioner program

Or are you looking for details on how to obtain a marriage license?

Learn more about obtaining a marriage license

Starting a Business?

You may be required to file a Fictitious Business Name Statement.

Find out more about Fictitious Business Names