Nonprofit Direct Install
Richard Heath and Associates (RHA), the contractor with the Energy Fitness Program will help nonprofits save on their energy bills. Thanks to assistance from PG&E, Lake County Energy Watch can cover any co-pays for non-profits operating in Lake County.
The program offers:
- Four and Eight foot linear fixtures
- High bay fixtures
- ENERGY STAR compact fluorescent lamps
- LED exit signs or retro kits
- Occupancy sensors
- Vending maching controllers
- Faucet aerators
- Additional LED and other cost-effective savings measures
This program is funded by California utility customers and administered by PG&E under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission.