Energy Assistance Programs
For an overiew of Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) programs, visit www.wecandothis.com to learn about energy efficiency measures, renewable energy, and other eco-friendly programs.
The Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) helps low income households, primarily in meeting their immediate home energy needs. For more information, visit the US Department of Health and Human Services website.
Rebates from for energy efficiency measures from Pacific Gas and Electric (PG&E). PG&E offers a variety of energy-saving programs that can help residnets save money, reduce energy use and help save the environment. Visit the www.pge.com/rebates page for more information.
Is your business on the correct rate schedule for electricity? Visit the Pacific Gas and Electric (PG&E) Business Tools pages to see. PG&E also partners with other service providers to assist businesses with lowering their energy costs. A list of Energy Efficiency Implementation Specialists can be found on the PG&E website. Just select the industry, and a list will be generated of providers and the areas they offer their services.
Customized Retrofit Incentives are available to business customers of PG&E. Save energy and money with Pacific Gas and Electric Company’s customized incentives for business energy efficiency retrofit projects involving the installation of high-efficiency equipment or systems. To be eligible for this program:
- You must be a PG&E customer and pay the Public Goods Charge on your electric bill.
- You must submit a project application.
- PG&E must inspect and approve the project prior to the removal of the existing equipment/systems and the installation of new equipment/systems.
- PG&E finalizes the incentive amounts after completing project approval.
- The actual incentive amount may vary from the submitted amount.
- Food Service
- Ag/Food Processing
- Commercial Builders and Architects
- Residential Builders and Architects
- Local Governments and Sustainable Communities
- State Government facilities
- Federal Gov't facilities
- Grocery Stores
- Schools, Pre-K to 12
- Schools, Colleges
The Energy Efficiency Rebates for Multifamily Properties are offered to multifamily property owners and managers of existing residential dwellings that contain 2 or more units. The program encourages the installation of qualifying energy-efficient products in individual tenant units and in the common areas of residential apartment buildings, mobile home parks, and condominium complexes. Visit the PG&E website for more information.