> Home > Government > Department Directory > Community Development > Green Living Resources > Agriculture
Resources for Agriculture and Food Processing
Lake County's agriculture community can benefit from programs including:
- The Agricultural Pumping Efficiency Program under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission. The program offers agricultural customers pump-efficiency tests, cash incentives, and educational seminars.
- Morrison Grants is a one-stop for green grant resources, focusing on food and agribusiness, alternative energy, and environmental programs. Get help finding, writing, and administering grants that meet your organization's needs.
- Agriculture and Food Processing Rebate Catalog from PG&E.
- Wineries Fact Sheet from PG&E.
- Farm Energy Options from the USDA, including small farms.
- Farm Energy Alternatives from ATTRA - National Sustainable Agriculture Information Service, whose publications, success stories, and links on their pages explain how to make farm buildings more energy efficient, use the sun's energy to heat greenhouses and pump water, choose and put up wind turbines, make and use biofuels, and much more.