> Home > Government > Department Directory > Administration > Office of Emergency Services > Be Prepared > Emergency Supply Kit
Emergency Supply Kit
Items to have ready
- 3-day supply of non-perishable food and 3 gallons of water per person.
- Map marked with at least 2 evacuation routes
- Prescriptions or special medications
- Change of clothing
- Extra eyeglasses or contact lenses
- An extra set of car keys, credit cards, cash or traveler’s checks
- First aid kit
- Battery-powered radio and extra batteries
- Sanitation supplies
- Copies of important documents (birth certificates, passports, etc.)
- Don’t forget pet food and water!
- Easily carried valuables
- Family photos and other irreplaceable items
- Personal computer information on hard drives and disks
- Chargers for cell phones, laptops, etc.